Site Network: Adventures In The Kitchen | Compost Bin | Home Mixology | Cavemen That Cook | Feeling Great At 38 | Ready For Retirement |

Moen, the makers of outstanding faucets for the kitchen and bath have announced their fourth annual Show Us Your Style contest. The grand prize for this random drawing is $10,000 and will be chosen in November.

Well since I didn’t win the HGTV Dream Home, this Moen contest will have to do. I guess I would use the prize money to remodel my kitchen but, I’d have to do the work myself because $10,000 won’t go to far with a contractor. It would really be nice to get rid of my nasty old cabinets so doing the work myself would be worth it. Granite countertops are obviously out because they’d probably cost more than the prize money. But ten grand would be enough for a nice makeover.

0 comments:

Post a Comment