Site Network: Adventures In The Kitchen | Compost Bin | Home Mixology | Cavemen That Cook | Feeling Great At 38 | Ready For Retirement |

About Me


My name is Anthony and whenever I'm in the kitchen it's an adventure. Well, I guess when I'm toasting frozen waffles for my children it's not very exciting. Although if you met my kids (those little devils) you might think so.

I've started this blog to bring attention to and provide information about anything related to kitchens. Whether it's a popular cooking style or a new recipe or a great appliance or even what's the hot fad in kitchen renovations I'm interested in it and I'm going to blog about it.

I hope you can join me on some of my Adventures in the Kitchen.

1 comments:

At 1:41 PM Jade said...

Great image. Happy Food (& Kitchen-related) Blogging!

 

Post a Comment