Site Network: Adventures In The Kitchen | Compost Bin | Home Mixology | Cavemen That Cook | Feeling Great At 38 | Ready For Retirement |

Heated Ice Cream Scoops


You know there's one thing that I hate and it's scooping ice cream out of the package. It always gets all over your hands or the scoop flies off of the scoop or the spoon that I'm using and goes across the room. Not fun.

You could always microwave the ice cream for a couple of seconds to get it soft before you scoop it but I have some issues with spoiled milk and microwaving ice cream bothers me. I'm sure it's fine but I don't like the idea of heating and cooling and heating and cool anything that's related to milk.

Well the answer that I've been looking for is heated ice cream scoops.

The Deni 5111 Electric Ice Cream Scoop is like the Cadillac of heated ice cream scoops. You just plug it in and you're ready to go. The heated scoop really cuts through even the most freezer burnt ice cream with no problem.


Now if you don't want to wait while your heated ice cream scoop heats up, then you could always try the Norpro Nonstick Anti-Freeze Ice Cream Scoop. It has defrosting fluid sealed inside of it which just sucks the cold out of the ice cream and cuts right through just as easily. It's pretty neat.

0 comments:

Post a Comment