Site Network: Adventures In The Kitchen | Compost Bin | Home Mixology | Cavemen That Cook | Feeling Great At 38 | Ready For Retirement |

Glass Creamers

I have a confession to make. I have lots of cool kitchen gadgets and toys but every time have people over for coffee I remember that I broke my milk creamers a long time ago. I never seem to remember that fact when I'm browsing around Bed, Bath & Beyond or when I'm looking for something cheap to add to my Amazon shopping cart to qualify for free shipping. Not having a Glass Creamer is embarrassing.

Since we're a family of four and buy milk by the gallon, we can't just put the milk carton on the table to use as a creamer. Besides being tacky, I don't think my 90 year old grandmother would be that steady adding a splash to her coffee. Sometimes I'll fill up a Pyrex measuring cup up with milk but that looks pretty bad too.

No if you want to have people over for coffee you really need a milk creamer. So I made a conscious effort to not only buy one but also pick out a great looking one. And I think I did pretty good.

This is one of the glass creamers made by Fred & Friends. They make a lot of neat kitchen gadgets so it was only natural that I checked out their offerings first. This creamer actually looks like a one pint milk carton. It's made of dishwasher-safe tempered glass. Awesome!

Pros:

  • Looks like a milk carton
  • Dishwasher Safe
  • Tempered Glass
Cons:
  • Only holds one pint
It's really a great coffee creamer but my only complaint is that it only holds a pint of milk or cream. That's fine for a couple of people but if you have more coffee drinking guests you'll probably have to refill it a few times. I may look into getting a few of these glass creamers before my next party.

0 comments:

Post a Comment