Site Network: Adventures In The Kitchen | Compost Bin | Home Mixology | Cavemen That Cook | Feeling Great At 38 | Ready For Retirement |

HGTV Dream Home 2007


Every year my sister and I see who can fill out the most entries in the sweepstakes for the HGTV Dream Home. We have no idea who actually enters the most but I know that it’s part of my daily ritual in January.

But part of the dream of winning this home is to have the ultimate kitchen. This year’s kitchen consists of natural quartz countertops and balsa walnut cabinets. Then of course they throw in the usual top of the line appliances, Sub-Zero Fridge, Wolf Oven, Microwave and stove top and that’s only what they’re showing on the web sites. I’m sure that more will be revealed on New Year’s Day when they air the HGTV Dream Home 2007 special.

0 comments:

Post a Comment